Happy Summer Solstice! Not only is June 21st our official start of summer but this year it is particularly powerful as new Divine energies are pouring in. What does this mean? Well, basically it means that this high vibrational energy is available to everyone for manifesting our desires!
First, think about this – Your entire life is being created by your state of mind. It’s true, your assets, relationships, income, etc., were all created by you! But no worries, you have the ability to change your state of mind, and in so doing, change your life.
Being open and grounded will help you utilize these new energies to the fullest for manifesting your desires, whether it is for clearing something you’ve been working on or creating something new in your life.
A good place to begin is to open your energetic pathways for higher dimensions which are based on joy. Bringing joy to your inner world will be reflected in your outer world. Here are some suggestions:
5 Steps to Joy –
1. Set an intention every morning to find joy in your day. (We always find what we are looking for, so look for things that make you happy!)
2. Mind your own business to stay on your joy path. Be aware of judgment. Judgment is an opinion of whether something or someone is right or wrong and it blocks your energy flow.
3. Don’t allow anger or resentment into your day. You can only control your own life, not that of others. What you can control is your reaction to others. Choose to let go and not allow anger or resentment to be a part of your day. (Anger comes from an expectation of yours of how someone or something should be according to you. That’s not in your control or your issue.)
4. Reinforce your intention during the day by using an affirmation such as “I am joy”. Say it and believe it, feel it in your heart.
5. Express gratitude for every moment of joy you experience. This will attract more joy into your life.
Just as our physical spaces need to cleared periodically of clutter, our energetic fields that are a vital part of our being must also be cleared of old thoughts, energy and emotions. Clearing your aura and chakras restores and strengthens your connections to yourself and your Divine inner wisdom.
This article was submitted by Paula Stout, Spiritual/Energy Practitioner. Contact Paula to schedule an energy clearing/healing session.